rentiA

Artificial intelligence and Big Data to improve the profitability of the Andalusian farmer.


rentiA

Artificial intelligence and Big Data to improve the profitability of the Andalusian farmer.

Precision agriculture is formed by a set of tools and devices, which, combined with each other, manage to improve crop production with a higher level of precision than is available today.

In a context of constant growth in the demand for food and energy consumption, the global problem of climate change and the depletion of natural resources such as soil, water or energy resources such as oil; Precision agriculture helps to maximize the potential of our soils, to be more efficient in the use of factors of production by reducing pollution and erosion of resources, to control the quality of the tasks performed, to include traceability of products and, finally, to increase the profitability of our production systems.

The project presented aims to improve the profitability of the farmer, the competitiveness of the marketing cooperatives and the environmental sustainability of the Andalusian producing areas through the integrated use of systems based on Big Data intelligence, Artificial Intelligence (AI), ERPs and System of Mobility, such as applications for mobile devices and advanced user interfaces.

The objective of rentiA

The objective is the development of a technological solution in the field of precision agriculture, which allows to adjust the cultivation practices to the real needs of each plant, making numerous sources of information available to the farmers themselves as well as to the agricultural technicians Highlights that help and improve the realization of field memory, decision making, product traceability, crop quality, etc.

Aid from the European Union from the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development, EAFRD, in 90% and Funds from the Administration of the Junta de Andalucía, Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Rural Development in the remaining 10%.